REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!
Join your fellow Junior Civitans across North America for a weekend full of service, knowledge, fellowship and FUN! Elect your next International Board, get important training and information, explore Washington D.C., celebrate the 2018-2019 year’s successes, and help us kick off the 2019-2020 new year. We hope you’ll make plans to join us!
How to Register
- Download the appropriate Registration Form (see below) and save it to your computer.
- Fill it out!
- We suggest filling and signing electronically.
- If you choose to print and fill out by hand, please write LEGIBLY.
- Once you have completed it fully, remember to SAVE it again before doing anything else.
- Email or mail to your District Chair along with your payment. If you’re not sure who your Chair is, contact email@example.com.
- Want to pay online? You can do that here.
- Your District Chair will submit all registration forms to International along with your District’s official rooming list.
- Complete Code of Conduct form (below) and bring it with you to convention.
- Get ready to have THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!
REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 17 at 5:00 PM CST.
No incomplete forms will be accepted. Please double check that you have filled out your form entirely before submitting!!
Chessie’s Convention Scoop
The Chesapeake District’s mascot Chessie has his own publication JUST to help you plan your trip this summer! Check out his first edition below!
Special thanks to Chesapeake Junior District Chair, Carmen Gorby for helping Chessie out with this publication. Claws and keyboards don’t mix!
Participant Code of Conduct (due June 20) | Chaperone Agreement (due June 20) | Guest Agreement (due June 20) | Convention Attire Guidelines | Frequently Asked Questions | Background Check Form | Tentative Schedule
If you haven’t heard, Dance-a-thon will be a part of this year’s International Convention! The event is a fundraiser for the Civitan International Research Center and participation fee is $50 separate and apart from your convention registration fee. This fee plus any other donations you receive is to be posted to your individual fundraising page. Visit the Dance-a-thon website to learn more and register! *Convention participants who choose not to participate in Dance-a-thon will be participating in another Convention activity.
For more information about the Junior Convention, please contact:
Emily Kicker, Membership Specialist
1-800-CIVITAN, extension 131